The New York Post has an amazing story today about
US Diplomat basketball weirdo Dennis Rodman.
ABC Television, Lorenzo Bevilacqua / AP
2. Nice. Dennis Rodman kicked out of a hotel bar. What did he do? Was he punching people? Breaking stuff? Drunk beyond belief?
VICE Media, Jason Mojica, File / AP
3. Oh… Hm… That’s weird. He was saying how great that evil dictator is?
Handout / ABC / Reuters
4. Wow. I doubt the people of North Korea would say he’s a nice guy. At least this can’t get any weirder, right?
Handout/Abc / Reuters
5. COME ON! SERIOUSLY? JESUS, RODMAN.
6. Kim Jong-Un, you are such a dummy.
Kcna / Reuters
We don’t listen to Rodman. Giving him your manifesto to spread is like counting on Tara Reid to do your taxes.
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›