The New York Post has an amazing story today about
US Diplomat basketball weirdo Dennis Rodman.
2. Nice. Dennis Rodman kicked out of a hotel bar. What did he do? Was he punching people? Breaking stuff? Drunk beyond belief?
3. Oh… Hm… That’s weird. He was saying how great that evil dictator is?
4. Wow. I doubt the people of North Korea would say he’s a nice guy. At least this can’t get any weirder, right?
5. COME ON! SERIOUSLY? JESUS, RODMAN.
6. Kim Jong-Un, you are such a dummy.
We don’t listen to Rodman. Giving him your manifesto to spread is like counting on Tara Reid to do your taxes.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›