The New York Post has an amazing story today about
US Diplomat basketball weirdo Dennis Rodman.
ABC Television, Lorenzo Bevilacqua / AP
2. Nice. Dennis Rodman kicked out of a hotel bar. What did he do? Was he punching people? Breaking stuff? Drunk beyond belief?
VICE Media, Jason Mojica, File / AP
3. Oh… Hm… That’s weird. He was saying how great that evil dictator is?
Handout / ABC / Reuters
4. Wow. I doubt the people of North Korea would say he’s a nice guy. At least this can’t get any weirder, right?
Handout/Abc / Reuters
5. COME ON! SERIOUSLY? JESUS, RODMAN.
6. Kim Jong-Un, you are such a dummy.
Kcna / Reuters
We don’t listen to Rodman. Giving him your manifesto to spread is like counting on Tara Reid to do your taxes.
In The News Today
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Palmyra's 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel is still standing despite an attempt by ISIS to blow it up, Syria's antiquities chief has said.›