1. He Starred in “Center Stage”
Center Stage is one of the Greatest Movies of Our Time. Fact.
2. He was the dad in the O.C.
Following Peter Gallagher is like having Chrismukkah every day.
3. He was in “Virtual Obsession”
This movie is about a super smart scientist in the future who creates a robot that controls energy and a hot lady scientist who tries to download her brain into the Internet. If you follow Peter Gallagher on twitter, perhaps he’ll explain the movie to you.
4. He has Amazing Eyebrows
If Peter Gallagher’s eyebrows had their own twitter account, I’d follow that too.
5. He was in “To Gillian on her 37th Birthday.”
While I don’t know what this movie is about, the title is perhaps the best title of a movie ever.
6. He was in “House on Haunted Hill”
My first date was going to see this movie. I was in 9th grade. The date was not nearly as epic as Peter Gallagher’s performance.
7. He and his Wife got Married in 1983
Which is a really long time ago. And she seems really nice. And potentially taught ballet in Lindsey’s hometown. Which speaks to the fact that he’s probably a nice guy in real life.
8. He is a Little Unsure of Twitter
So you should follow him and tweet nice things at him.
9. He was in “While You Were Sleeping”
The next time you’re home sick and “While you Were Sleeping” comes on TNT, you can tweet “Watching While You Were Sleeping. @petergallagher_ is incredible in this film!”
10. He was in “Center Stage”
Yes, I said this already. But it’s worth saying again. Honestly, this is the only reason you need.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.