10. She can actually sing.
Thumbs up for the guitar playing!
11. Like seriously, her live shows are the best.
12. She made this music video.
Which I haven’t stopped watching since 2010.
13. She laughs off the criticism because she’s fabulous.
25. She hangs out with Elmo on the weekends.
26. Her hair is a rainbow.
28. She has achieved five #1 hits from one album.
“California Gurls”, “Teenage Dream”, “Firework”, “E.T.”, “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)”
These five songs have sold a total amount of over 25 million copies.
(No other female artist has done that)
In fact, the only other artist to do that was Michael Jackson.
The only problem is that we will never be as amazing as she is.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›