No show has utilized Let’s as much as Community, which has used it again and again as part of its barrage of inside jokes about television and pop culture. For Community, Let’s isn’t a trademark-safe replacement; it actually plays into story lines and extra tidbits, like the one below:
3. Orange Is The New Black
There are a lot of things you can’t get into prison, but no one will stop a delicious bag of Let’s… which means that prison toilet booze can get through, too. Sweet.
4. Arrested Development
GOB hit some new lows in this fourth season, but Let’s provided a delightful respite.
5. New Girl
Awkward bonding times with Jess’s one-time boyfriend were made bearable for Nick and Winston thanks to the greasy classic.
6. The Middle
What the Heck, let’s have some BBQ chips (see what we did there?)
7. 2 Broke Girls
The chips look cheap and generic, but Kat Dennings should know that costs $40 right there.
8. My Name is Earl
Even tough guys can’t resist them.
9. Ugly Betty
Being in fashion means not letting anyone see when you stuff your face with chips, right Becki Newton?
10. Switched at Birth
“Why didn’t my mother come clean about the switch sooner? I’m not entirely sure. I just know that I really want that bag of Let’s potato chips over there.” - Daphne
11. The New Adventures of Old Christine
Julia Louis-Dreyfus has had a lot of great co-stars over the years. This bag may be her greatest.
12. Sons of Anarchy
In between riding motorcycles and killing people, the SAMCRO gets its snack on.
13. Cougar Town
Don’t touch Ken Jenkins’ machine filled with three kinds of Let’s.
14. Here Are Other Shows to Which ISS Has Sold Let’s Potato Chips
10 Things I Hate About You
Let’s Stay Together
Melissa and Joey
The Bill Engvall Show
Brothers and Sisters
Inside the Box
Better Off Ted
Make or Break It
There are others out there, too; props tend to get passed around from set to set. If you know any, or have any photos/screen grabs, mention them in the comments!
Oh, and buy your own right here.
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️