“It was a hard decision, but it has to happen at some point,” Hader told The New York Times in an interview published on Tuesday. “It got to a point where I said, ‘Maybe it’s just time to go.’”
His exit comes a year after Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, and (most of) Jason Sudeikis left the show, which really means the end of an era.
2. Italian Talk Show Host Vinny Vedecci
3. The Gay Couple From New Jersey
4. News Reporter Herb Welch
5. James Carville
6. Clint Eastwood
7. Dwayne Vogelcheck Of The Kissing Family
8. Julian Assange
9. Al Pacino
10. Sad John Boehner
11. Rockin’ Lindsey Buckingham
12. Secret Word Host Lyle Round
13. Alan Alda as Biff in Back to the Future
14. Brady Trunk, Realistic Robot Member of The Merryville Brothers
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.