Turns out Breaking Bad’s Aaron Paul has a hidden talent: He can determine the gender of a dog just by petting its back. When he revealed his skills to the world on Jimmy Kimmel Live, the results were Jesse Pinkman-appropriate.
2. Paul also sat as a guest and spoke about how it all ends!
Technically, anyway. He didn’t actually give away the ending.
3. Everyone says they love their fans; seems like Mr. Paul means it.
But, ya know, give the guy some space.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.