1. Tory MP Matthew Hancock has accidentally posed for a photo with graffiti calling for his boss to be sacked.
The gaffe is visible on page 11 of the latest issue of Total Politics.
2. The magazine’s photographer is adamant he didn’t notice the graffiti at the time.
Hancock, who is minister for skills, was posing at the Southbank Centre skatepark in London.
3. Meanwhile, in Whitehall…
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›