1. Tory MP Matthew Hancock has accidentally posed for a photo with graffiti calling for his boss to be sacked.
The gaffe is visible on page 11 of the latest issue of Total Politics.
2. The magazine’s photographer is adamant he didn’t notice the graffiti at the time.
Hancock, who is minister for skills, was posing at the Southbank Centre skatepark in London.
3. Meanwhile, in Whitehall…
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.