2. The Rugrats babies would now be old enough to be in the AARP.
6. There hasn’t been a new episode of “Friends” in 78 years.
Remember that episode where FDR made a cameo?
7. And there hasn’t been a new episode of “Full House” in 112 years.
Remember the episode where Teddy Roosevelt guest starred?
8. Myspace was created 100 years ago.
9. Blink 182 also formed 100 years ago.
13. Squeezeits haven’t been made since the Byzantine Empire in the 12th century.
14. There hasn’t been a new episode of “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air” since 300 BC.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.