2. The Rugrats babies would now be old enough to be in the AARP.
3. Ace of Base’s “The Sign” was released exactly 200 years ago.
Brigadier General Zebulon Pike used their first single to rally his troops at the Battle of York.
6. There hasn’t been a new episode of “Friends” in 78 years.
Remember that episode where FDR made a cameo?
7. And there hasn’t been a new episode of “Full House” in 112 years.
Remember the episode where Teddy Roosevelt guest starred?
8. Myspace was created 100 years ago.
9. Blink 182 also formed 100 years ago.
11. The first Toy Story movie came out 150 years ago.
Abraham Lincoln had a private screening at the White House.
12. If you showed this to a current high school student he or she probably wouldn’t even KNOW WHAT IT IS!
13. Squeezeits haven’t been made since the Byzantine Empire in the 12th century.
14. There hasn’t been a new episode of “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air” since 300 BC.
15. ABC’s TGIF lineup hasn’t been on in 4,000 years.
As evidenced by these prehistoric cave drawings.
16. Rudy Huxtable from “The Cosby Show” is now 5,000 years old.
She is an Earth spirit that hasn’t physically aged but remains all around us through the ages.