1. The AC Slater tank top spectrum.
Slater was inducted into the Tank Top Hall of Fame for great achievements in the field of tank tops.
2. Zack Morris: Boy could wear a sweater.
3. He perhaps best wore a sweater when he brought a baby to school INSIDE A GYM BAG.
THE BABY IS ZIPPED UP INSIDE A GYM BAG BUT DAMN WHAT A SWEATER.
4. Lisa was into hats.
5. Jessie was into vests.
6. Like REALLY into vests.
7. Fringe was a thing.
Mostly for Lisa.
8. Pink was a thing.
To be fair, Jessie only wore pink in this shot because she wasn’t being true to herself to try to win the student council election. Then it was back to depressing earth tones.
9. Lisa wore every color at once.
10. She just wore a giant fruit necklace to school.
11. Good lord.
This dress made it into TWO episodes. The one where Jessie ruins her father’s wedding and the murder mystery dinner.
12. Camping attire for everyone, except Slater…
This was the one time Mr. Belding’s deadbeat brother promised to take them to Yosemite. Notice how Jessie’s camping attire does not differ in any way from her usual style.
15. BOLO TIE ALERT
16. Kelly’s iconic Bayside sweatshirt.
Worn here in the episode where she couldn’t go to prom because she was too poor.
17. Here’s Jessie getting kind of raw.
JK, this is from Showgirls!
18. Here’s Jessie getting kind of raw again.
This one’s really from Saved by the Bell! It’s a commercial for “buddy bands.”
21. When Zack’s hair got out of control and reached out to attack people.
23. Formal wear.
With the thong bodysuits. :(
27. Jessie’s wide array of depressing earth tones.
28. Classic Screech.
29. Kelly’s girl-next-door high-waisted shorts/crop tops/shoulder baring.
30. Wait – Kelly outfits you might actually wear.
31. Classic Zack.
32. Lisa, wearing a lot of suits to school.
33. Slater’s fancy shirts.
34. WTF is up with these pants, Kelly?
40. Bridal wear.
The pink outline lets you know it’s a daydream.
41. Mr. Belding fancy.
42. Kelly in vinyl trench coat.
She had to spy on Zack, who was on a date with her sister.
43. The one time Jesse wore a blazer to a party and it actually looked kind of good.
Blazers were her main party staple.
44. Kelly dressed as a bad girl in a scheme to teach Zack a lesson about not prostituting your classmates.
From one of the episodes where the gang all worked at a beach club in Malibu for the summer. This was some kind of Fourth of July pageant and Jessie is clearly dressed to hand out flyers for tax services.
48. Ugh. Nice leather jacket, Tori.
NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE.