1. You should be eating tiny meals out of a mug.
Plates are for idiots. Take a hike, bowls!
Anthropologie’s whole brand revolves around selling stuff that looks like it was made in a quirky person’s basement. Pinterest shows us we can all be that quirky person in a basement with its many “Anthro inspired/copycat” DIYs.
5. The key to losing weight is putting cucumber and other gunk in your water.
6. Almond milk, vanilla extract, baking cocoa, ice and a banana will taste identical to a Wendy’s Frosty.
Works best if you’ve never tried an actual Frosty before in your life.
8. Any hairstyle is possible with a minimum of 6,000 easy steps.
And after the 6,000th step and millionth bobby pin, it just ends up looking like a weird bun.
9. Print out your Instagrams and bring them into the world.
Instagrams were meant to be touched, smelled, felt.
10. You should expand your definition of the word “easy.”
“Easy Nail Art”
12. The #1 rule of sandwich photography is ooze factor.
Also important: oozability, oozishness, and the oozing quotient.
13. You should imitate the magic of chain restaurant food in your own home.
You can recreate the experience of such culinary delights as KFC, Chili’s and Cracker Barrel without even putting on pants.
14. Being physically able to pull your food apart is important.
Exert your physical power over food to really put it in its place.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.