3. Maj Sjöwall and Per Wahlöö
Aw, shucks, they are saying here, in Swedish, on account of together having pioneered the great tradition of dour Nordic detectives, with their Martin Beck mystery series. Also, had they gone with the shared combo-moniker “Sjöwahlöö,” we know they could have rocked that töö.
6. Lars Kepler
Having agreed on a mutual pseudonym honoring both Stieg Larsson and Johannes Kepler, Alexandra Coelho Ahndoril and Alexander Ahndoril embarked on a series of crime novels. One is called The Nightmare and definitely is not about their marriage.
9. Ayelet Waldman and Michael Chabon
Generally they each work solo, unless you count her essaying about their sex life and Tweeting about him giving her HPV. But they did co-write Hobgoblin, a drama about a group of magicians trying to take down Hitler, which unfortunately has stalled out during development at HBO.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.