1. David Cameron gave Barack Obama a call to chat about the Ukraine crisis.
So far, so serious. Then other people soon started dialling in.
4. At which point others barged in.
5. Some struggled to get the hang of it but still did their best.
6. Well, at least pretended to try.
12. And coming.
14. Or just downright disturbing.
15. Some people really went for it.
16. The internet’s Rob Delaney belatedly arrived.
17. By now it was going global.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›