1. David Cameron gave Barack Obama a call to chat about the Ukraine crisis.
So far, so serious. Then other people soon started dialling in.
4. At which point others barged in.
5. Some struggled to get the hang of it but still did their best.
6. Well, at least pretended to try.
12. And coming.
14. Or just downright disturbing.
15. Some people really went for it.
16. The internet’s Rob Delaney belatedly arrived.
17. By now it was going global.
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- The Baltimore Circuit Court will host the first hearing in the homicide case of Freddie Gray on Wednesday. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›