1. David Cameron gave Barack Obama a call to chat about the Ukraine crisis.
So far, so serious. Then other people soon started dialling in.
4. At which point others barged in.
5. Some struggled to get the hang of it but still did their best.
6. Well, at least pretended to try.
12. And coming.
14. Or just downright disturbing.
15. Some people really went for it.
16. The internet’s Rob Delaney belatedly arrived.
17. By now it was going global.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›