1. David Cameron gave Barack Obama a call to chat about the Ukraine crisis.
So far, so serious. Then other people soon started dialling in.
4. At which point others barged in.
5. Some struggled to get the hang of it but still did their best.
6. Well, at least pretended to try.
7. Then it started to go very wrong.
10. By this point Obama wasn’t very impressed.
12. And coming.
14. Or just downright disturbing.
15. Some people really went for it.
16. The internet’s Rob Delaney belatedly arrived.
17. By now it was going global.
- At least nine people in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›