1. It’s no secret that Pinterest, the ultimate online destination for aspirational living, loves travel pictures.
And usually, it’s the same images that get shared over and over again.
4. It’s amazing. It’s inflatable. It has a view of the Eiffel Tower and would certainly make the City of Lights feel even lighter. The only issue: it doesn’t really exist.
5. “Our intention is to invite its visitors and inhabitants to engage on a newer and more playful path across this same water,” said the creators of the design in an interview.
“We propose a distinctive urban feature: Saut de Seine, an inflatable bridge equipped with giant trampolines, dedicated to the joyful release from gravity as one bounces above the river.”
7. News travels slowly on Pinterest, however, and like many other impossible things, Trampoline Bridge lives on in the boards and hearts of Pinterest users everywhere.
Let’s just hope they don’t plan their French vacations before checking whether it really exists.
8. BuzzFeed has reached out to Travel + Leisure for comment and will update if we get a response.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.