1. Your best friend is getting married, and she announces she’s not having bridesmaids because she “would never do that to her friends.”
2. When you have the inevitable emotional breakdown, no one panics. We’ve all been there.
4. You’ve learned how to have grown-up conversations about things that are bothering you.
6. You can actually take each other out for birthdays and special occasions.
7. There is no pressure to go out and get wasted if you don’t feel like it…
9. Competition over the opposite sex has fallen by the wayside—it’s hoes before bros all day.
10. You can hang out with each other’s parents because you have realized that they, too, are people.
11. And sure, you might have to work harder to stay in touch once everyone starts having babies…
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›