1. So, you go to college.
2. And for whatever reason, you’re not really into the partying scene.
6. They assume this is you, every Thursday night:
8. But obviously, you do go out sometimes! You still go dancing, even though you feel a little awkward.
10. Believe it or not, you can even go to a game sober and still enjoy yourself.
11. And of course, most of your friends are thrilled to let you be the designated driver for the night.
12. But, not everyone gets it. People are like, “Hey, aren’t you THIRSTY? Have a drink!”
14. “How can you NOT DRINK???”
15. The worst part is that everyone assumes you’re basically a fifth grade D.A.R.E. instructor thumbing your nose at them.
17. But you honestly don’t care what other people do. Really, you don’t. You’ve just made your personal choice.
21. So the next morning, when your friends are pretty much DOA in Hangoverville:
22. You’re like:
23. Yeah, sometimes you wish you could trade your Diet Coke for something a little stronger.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›