3. You get used to answering the same questions: “If I pinch you, does your twin feel it?”
4. “What’s it like to be a twin?”
I’ve never known anything different!
6. “Do you have a secret twin language that you talk to each other in?”
Not really? Sometimes we pretended to have one though.
7. “So you have the same birthday and everything?”
8. “Why aren’t you guys dressed the same?”
Because we’re over the age of 4!
9. “Whoa, what if you guys, like, married another set of twins?”
I guess that’d be cool.
11. But having a twin had its upsides. It was great to always have a friend to play with.
13. If you were identical, you could switch places and fool your teachers.
I guess. Did anyone ever actually do that?