3. You get used to answering the same questions: “If I pinch you, does your twin feel it?”
4. “What’s it like to be a twin?”
I’ve never known anything different!
6. “Do you have a secret twin language that you talk to each other in?”
Not really? Sometimes we pretended to have one though.
7. “So you have the same birthday and everything?”
8. “Why aren’t you guys dressed the same?”
Because we’re over the age of 4!
9. “Whoa, what if you guys, like, married another set of twins?”
I guess that’d be cool.
11. But having a twin had its upsides. It was great to always have a friend to play with.
13. If you were identical, you could switch places and fool your teachers.
I guess. Did anyone ever actually do that?
17. But as you get older, you realize that having a twin is a total blessing.
20. They understand what it was like growing up in your crazy family.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›