1. Being a twin makes growing up a really unique experience.
3. You get used to answering the same questions: “If I pinch you, does your twin feel it?”
4. “What’s it like to be a twin?”
I’ve never known anything different!
6. “Do you have a secret twin language that you talk to each other in?”
Not really? Sometimes we pretended to have one though.
7. “So you have the same birthday and everything?”
8. “Why aren’t you guys dressed the same?”
Because we’re over the age of 4!
9. “Whoa, what if you guys, like, married another set of twins?”
I guess that’d be cool.
10. “Which of you is the funny one and which is the serious one?”
11. But having a twin had its upsides. It was great to always have a friend to play with.
12. And you always had someone else’s closet to raid!
13. If you were identical, you could switch places and fool your teachers.
I guess. Did anyone ever actually do that?
17. But as you get older, you realize that having a twin is a total blessing.
20. They understand what it was like growing up in your crazy family.
21. And you can talk to them about ANYTHING.
22. Plus, you’re in good company! Guess who else is a twin:
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›