1. “Literally” technically means “without exaggeration,” as in “this thing ACTUALLY happened.”
2. But these days some people use it just for emphasis.
9. And even Google!!
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.