10. The Economist says this, and 86 people have liked it on Facebook, so maybe that’s something.
11. But “the ushe” just looks like an abbreviation for an usher.
13. Writing “yoozh” or “yooj” gets the “zh” sound in there, but it looks weird.
Deputy Editorial Director, BuzzFeed San Francisco
Here Are The Top Stories
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.