10. The Economist says this, and 86 people have liked it on Facebook, so maybe that’s something.
11. But “the ushe” just looks like an abbreviation for an usher.
13. Writing “yoozh” or “yooj” gets the “zh” sound in there, but it looks weird.
In The News Today
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›