1. It’s a question as old as the English language itself.
2. How do you spell the abbreviation for “the usual”?
10. The Economist says this, and 86 people have liked it on Facebook, so maybe that’s something.
11. But “the ushe” just looks like an abbreviation for an usher.
13. Writing “yoozh” or “yooj” gets the “zh” sound in there, but it looks weird.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›