6. Just remember, this manatee has your back.
(via Calming Manatee)
9. No matter what, you’ll always have those nights where you get to fall asleep to the rain.
10. And the world may be crazy sometimes, but Olive Garden still gives you Andes Mints at the end of your meal.
14. Plus, you have at least one friend that’s totally pulling for you.
15. No matter how bad it gets, there’s still the smell of freshly brewed coffee.
16. A lot of things change, but even though you might not watch it, “Wheel of Fortune” is still on TV.
17. It’s the little things, like a rainy weekend morning where you get to stay in bed.
24. And no matter what, putting clean sheets on your bed will still feel amazing.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- [A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›] (http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/27/europe-migrants-libya-idUSL5N1125D320150827i)
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›