4. But you know, even the cutest of us have it rough sometimes.
5. So when you start to feel like you’ll never get out of this…
6. Just remember, this manatee has your back.
(via Calming Manatee)
9. No matter what, you’ll always have those nights where you get to fall asleep to the rain.
10. And the world may be crazy sometimes, but Olive Garden still gives you Andes Mints at the end of your meal.
11. Bulldog puppies are still really really adorable.
14. Plus, you have at least one friend that’s totally pulling for you.
15. No matter how bad it gets, there’s still the smell of freshly brewed coffee.
16. A lot of things change, but even though you might not watch it, “Wheel of Fortune” is still on TV.
17. It’s the little things, like a rainy weekend morning where you get to stay in bed.
19. Some things are just out of your control. And that’s OK!
24. And no matter what, putting clean sheets on your bed will still feel amazing.
25. So try to focus on the really really good things.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›