6. Just remember, this manatee has your back.
(via Calming Manatee)
9. No matter what, you’ll always have those nights where you get to fall asleep to the rain.
10. And the world may be crazy sometimes, but Olive Garden still gives you Andes Mints at the end of your meal.
14. Plus, you have at least one friend that’s totally pulling for you.
15. No matter how bad it gets, there’s still the smell of freshly brewed coffee.
16. A lot of things change, but even though you might not watch it, “Wheel of Fortune” is still on TV.
17. It’s the little things, like a rainy weekend morning where you get to stay in bed.
24. And no matter what, putting clean sheets on your bed will still feel amazing.
In The News Today
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›