1. Wake up and check your phone. All you have is one spam tweet reply:
2. Check Instagram. That one friend posted 2000 photos of the same concert last night:
3. Facebook reminds you your ex got engaged with a big pink heart in the top right:
4. Go underground on the subway before that Spotify song finished syncing:
8. And someone just found out about a really old meme, and thinks it’s OMG LOL HILARIOUSSS!!!!!
9. An article going around is sexist, racist, homophobic or just plain WRONG:
16. One of your friends is having a party but BCCed the invite, so you have no idea who else is going:
17. Gchat everyone about how you’re so excited to leave work for the day.
19. Weird ads about “63-year old mom in [YOUR CITY] looks 23!” with a creepy picture designed to make you look at it:
20. End a conversation on a Facebook thread by “liking” the other person’s comment:
21. That person you like is on Gchat and YOU’RE on Gchat and they can clearly see your green dot, so why aren’t they IMing you???
22. Another new Facebook notification, and it’s your high school bio classmate inviting you to a random game:
23. Look at cool stuff on Pinterest that you would never ever be able to make or do in real life.
25. Search your sore throat on WebMD and call your mom in a panic spiral.
27. Instagram stalk someone and get really nervous about accidentally “hearting” one of their old photos.
Deputy Editorial Director, BuzzFeed San Francisco
Here Are The Top Stories
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island of Saipan.