1. Wake up and check your phone. All you have is one spam tweet reply:
2. Check Instagram. That one friend posted 2000 photos of the same concert last night:
3. Facebook reminds you your ex got engaged with a big pink heart in the top right:
4. Go underground on the subway before that Spotify song finished syncing:
8. And someone just found out about a really old meme, and thinks it’s OMG LOL HILARIOUSSS!!!!!
9. An article going around is sexist, racist, homophobic or just plain WRONG:
16. One of your friends is having a party but BCCed the invite, so you have no idea who else is going:
17. Gchat everyone about how you’re so excited to leave work for the day.
19. Weird ads about “63-year old mom in [YOUR CITY] looks 23!” with a creepy picture designed to make you look at it:
20. End a conversation on a Facebook thread by “liking” the other person’s comment:
21. That person you like is on Gchat and YOU’RE on Gchat and they can clearly see your green dot, so why aren’t they IMing you???
22. Another new Facebook notification, and it’s your high school bio classmate inviting you to a random game:
23. Look at cool stuff on Pinterest that you would never ever be able to make or do in real life.
25. Search your sore throat on WebMD and call your mom in a panic spiral.
27. Instagram stalk someone and get really nervous about accidentally “hearting” one of their old photos.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.