1. THE RULES:
1. You have to read the whole post.
2. You must not giggle, not even once, because you are an adult.
3. You cannot smirk at all, because you are a grown human person with a not-at-all sophomoric sense of humor.
4. No laughing! You are not 12!
5. Ready? Let’s go!
5. This looks like a good place to shop.
12. Whew, you made it! Let’s move on. Nature can be so breathtaking. This is just a normal icicle, right?
15. Let’s pause for a pep talk! You’re going to win, right? Because whoever did this is SO immature.
33. And we’re back! These odometers sure are good at keeping track of miles.
38. LIGHTNING ROUND: You’re almost there! Just look at these pictures WITHOUT giggling.
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›