1. THE RULES:
1. You have to read the whole post.
2. You must not giggle, not even once, because you are an adult.
3. You cannot smirk at all, because you are a grown human person with a not-at-all sophomoric sense of humor.
4. No laughing! You are not 12!
5. Ready? Let’s go!
5. This looks like a good place to shop.
12. Whew, you made it! Let’s move on. Nature can be so breathtaking. This is just a normal icicle, right?
15. Let’s pause for a pep talk! You’re going to win, right? Because whoever did this is SO immature.
33. And we’re back! These odometers sure are good at keeping track of miles.
38. LIGHTNING ROUND: You’re almost there! Just look at these pictures WITHOUT giggling.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 0-1 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️