1. Welcome to this post! Thank you for accepting this important challenge. We were looking for someone special, and I guess…
3. It’s important to always follow the rules, so make sure you read all the way to the end of this post, OK?
13. I know you might be feeling a little frustrated by now, but don’t let any rage overtake you.
14. It just looks like some people need to brush up on their linguistic skills. Maybe there’s a class they can take?
16. …and this is talking about one strawberry owning an area code, right?
21. Wow, you must be quite stressed at this point. Maybe you just need to relax for a bit.
26. I know you feel enraged by now, but don’t worry about THIS one, because this hotel totally has only one guest.
29. All you can really do is hope that these people fix their mistakes.
In The News Today
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›