2. Face sunscreen is expensive AND greasy.
And you have to reapply it constantly. It’s like rubbing $20 bills into your face.
3. If you’re a lady who shaves her legs, shorts and dresses mean you have to do it ALL THE TIME.
5. Getting catcalled and street harassed because it’s 90 degrees so you wore a sundress.
How DARE you.
6. Which means you spend approximately $400 a month on stupidly expensive razor blades.
9. Dealing with the “bikini line” situation is literally the worst.
11. Strapless bras are a medieval torture device, but guess who gets to wear them all summer? You!
And by the end of the day, you’ll be wearing it around your waist!
12. The horror of having your period when it’s 95 degrees outside:
13. Aww, you thought you were going to wear that white sundress today? Adorable!
15. Trying to find a bathing suit that can actually go in the water is a challenge.
16. Those cute new summer sandals? Welcome to back-of-the-heel-blisters world!!
18. And there’s nothing worse than trying to blow dry your hair in a hot, un-air conditioned room.
SOUL-CRUSHING WAVES OF HEAT.
19. Wearing a sheer sundress and not realizing your white underwear has been visible through it ALL DAY:
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.