1. No matter what bra you wear, this is going to happen:
2. Face sunscreen is expensive AND greasy.
And you have to reapply it constantly. It’s like rubbing $20 bills into your face.
3. If you’re a lady who shaves her legs, shorts and dresses mean you have to do it ALL THE TIME.
5. Getting catcalled and street harassed because it’s 90 degrees so you wore a sundress.
How DARE you.
6. Which means you spend approximately $400 a month on stupidly expensive razor blades.
7. Dirty sandal feet seriously cramp your style.
9. Dealing with the “bikini line” situation is literally the worst.
11. Strapless bras are a medieval torture device, but guess who gets to wear them all summer? You!
And by the end of the day, you’ll be wearing it around your waist!
12. The horror of having your period when it’s 95 degrees outside:
13. Aww, you thought you were going to wear that white sundress today? Adorable!
15. Trying to find a bathing suit that can actually go in the water is a challenge.
16. Those cute new summer sandals? Welcome to back-of-the-heel-blisters world!!
18. And there’s nothing worse than trying to blow dry your hair in a hot, un-air conditioned room.
SOUL-CRUSHING WAVES OF HEAT.
19. Wearing a sheer sundress and not realizing your white underwear has been visible through it ALL DAY:
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›