1. Ryan was nice to look at and all, but when it came down to it, Seth Cohen was the hottest catch on “The O.C.” (AND in all of Newport Beach).
3. He’s the kind of guy who was nerdy in high school, but will be super awesome in college. And that’s definitely what you want.
6. Or if you’d prefer a night in, he’ll recreate classic movie moments with you. (SWOON!)
11. Don’t forget: he comes with a built-in horse sidekick, CAPTAIN OATS.
18. Seth knows school is important: he’s always up for a really hot study date.
19. But he’s not just brains: he’s also pretty handy. (Or at least he’ll let you teach him.)
In The News Today
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›