1. Ryan was nice to look at and all, but when it came down to it, Seth Cohen was the hottest catch on “The O.C.” (AND in all of Newport Beach).
3. He’s the kind of guy who was nerdy in high school, but will be super awesome in college. And that’s definitely what you want.
5. And get ready! He’ll surprise you with romantic nights out.
6. Or if you’d prefer a night in, he’ll recreate classic movie moments with you. (SWOON!)
8. And he can lighten up awkward moments with a sense of humor.
11. Don’t forget: he comes with a built-in horse sidekick, CAPTAIN OATS.
18. Seth knows school is important: he’s always up for a really hot study date.
19. But he’s not just brains: he’s also pretty handy. (Or at least he’ll let you teach him.)
30. Because he’s not afraid to show his sensitive side.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›