1. Duckface can be a challenging pose, but with these helpful tips, you’ll be on your way in no time.
2. First, before you start, accessorize. You can amp up the wow with some fun face paint.
3. Try a funky fedora for just the right amount of sass.
7. As far as makeup goes, don’t hesitate to accentuate your pout with some shimmery lipstick.
8. Some vivid eyeshadow will draw the eye up for a fun pop of color.
9. Pump up your hair volume as much as possible for a truly sizzling visual effect.
10. And bring on that bronzer! You’ll look your prettiest with a warm summer glow.
12. Fashion: The most popular duck face-accompanying apparel is arguably the bikini.
13. But bold patterns will also bring out the sheer fierceness of your duck face.
19. Ready? It’s picture time! Remember to suck in your cheeks for the sexiest pout.
23. But probably the most important way to highlight your duck face is to throw up a peace sign.
26. It would be SO embarrassing if you forgot the peace sign.
27. Finally, props are a great touch. Don’t be afraid to add products!
30. Just grab whatever. Don’t be afraid to have fun with it!
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›