2. …and the archway to the ocean at Dry Tortugas National Park.
Nagel Photography / Shutterstock
6. Where else can you see a view like this one of the Everglades during a storm?
9. Don’t you want to curl up in this house on Anastasia Island?
11. You can catch the sunrise over the Atlantic on the east coast…
12. …and the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico on the west coast.
14. Look at these cosmic-esque waves at Ocean Reef Park.
Kim Seng / Via Flickr: captainkimo
15. But nothing is going to top this sunset at the broken bridge in the Keys.
Fotomak / Shutterstock
16. Visit the serene beauty of the Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary.
Shackleford-Photography / Shutterstock
18. And this only-in-Florida photo of an afternoon storm touching down.
John Wollwerth / Shutterstock
19. Here’s an aerial view of Star Island, off the Miami shore.
Richard Cavalleri / Shutterstock
20. And the rainbow-y skyline of Downtown Tampa.
Judy Kennamer / Shutterstock
21. Scope out the clear water at Wekiwa Springs.
Jason Patrick Ross / Shutterstock
22. Or this lovely bunch of ripening bananas — Florida’s not just about oranges.
24. Take a gander at the famous banyan tree at Thomas Edison’s winter home in Fort Myers.
(The largest banyan tree in the U.S.!)
25. But Florida’s not just beaches: Check out the Epping Forest Yacht Club in Jacksonville.
26. And the Falling Waters State Park in Chipley.
William Silver / Shutterstock
29. Or head inside, to the picturesque Bauman Center at the University of Florida.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›