2. …and the archway to the ocean at Dry Tortugas National Park.
Nagel Photography / Shutterstock
6. Where else can you see a view like this one of the Everglades during a storm?
9. Don’t you want to curl up in this house on Anastasia Island?
11. You can catch the sunrise over the Atlantic on the east coast…
12. …and the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico on the west coast.
14. Look at these cosmic-esque waves at Ocean Reef Park.
Kim Seng / Via Flickr: captainkimo
15. But nothing is going to top this sunset at the broken bridge in the Keys.
Fotomak / Shutterstock
16. Visit the serene beauty of the Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary.
Shackleford-Photography / Shutterstock
18. And this only-in-Florida photo of an afternoon storm touching down.
John Wollwerth / Shutterstock
19. Here’s an aerial view of Star Island, off the Miami shore.
Richard Cavalleri / Shutterstock
20. And the rainbow-y skyline of Downtown Tampa.
Judy Kennamer / Shutterstock
21. Scope out the clear water at Wekiwa Springs.
Jason Patrick Ross / Shutterstock
22. Or this lovely bunch of ripening bananas — Florida’s not just about oranges.
24. Take a gander at the famous banyan tree at Thomas Edison’s winter home in Fort Myers.
(The largest banyan tree in the U.S.!)
25. But Florida’s not just beaches: Check out the Epping Forest Yacht Club in Jacksonville.
26. And the Falling Waters State Park in Chipley.
William Silver / Shutterstock
29. Or head inside, to the picturesque Bauman Center at the University of Florida.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Jared Fogle, the face of many Subway sandwich advertisements.