2. …and the archway to the ocean at Dry Tortugas National Park.
6. Where else can you see a view like this one of the Everglades during a storm?
9. Don’t you want to curl up in this house on Anastasia Island?
11. You can catch the sunrise over the Atlantic on the east coast…
12. …and the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico on the west coast.
14. Look at these cosmic-esque waves at Ocean Reef Park.
15. But nothing is going to top this sunset at the broken bridge in the Keys.
16. Visit the serene beauty of the Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary.
18. And this only-in-Florida photo of an afternoon storm touching down.
19. Here’s an aerial view of Star Island, off the Miami shore.
20. And the rainbow-y skyline of Downtown Tampa.
21. Scope out the clear water at Wekiwa Springs.
22. Or this lovely bunch of ripening bananas — Florida’s not just about oranges.
24. Take a gander at the famous banyan tree at Thomas Edison’s winter home in Fort Myers.
(The largest banyan tree in the U.S.!)