6. You can actually put together an email, unlike several people at your company.
9. Moving your library from apartment to apartment is a pain, but totally worth it.
13. You have/had a built-in alibi when your friends tried to drag you out partying.
30. You can screen OK Cupid by who uses correct grammar in his or her profile.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸