6. You can actually put together an email, unlike several people at your company.
9. Moving your library from apartment to apartment is a pain, but totally worth it.
13. You have/had a built-in alibi when your friends tried to drag you out partying.
30. You can screen OK Cupid by who uses correct grammar in his or her profile.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.