1. You get carded, and your first instinct is, “AWESOME.”
2. Instead of drunken party photos, your Facebook friends are all about the baby pics.
4. You get super excited when you go to a concert and there are SEATS.
5. You start a story with “when I was in college” and realize that was 10 years ago.
6. When you watch teen movies/TV shows, you find yourself siding more with the parents than the kids.
7. You’ve gone to a bar and left because it was too loud.
8. You have 10,000 business cards from old jobs that you have no idea what to do with.
9. You’ve become a sunscreen nazi.
… to make up for years of neglect.
11. You’re getting increasingly scared to check your credit score.
12. You’re seriously thinking about getting a dog. No, having a baby. No, definitely getting a dog.
13. You’d rather pay a little more for a “nice, clean” hotel room than cram into a hostel with 12 of your friends.
14. Everything cool is being marketed to people younger than you now.
15. You’ve definitely lost the enzyme that lets you digest Taco Bell.
16. There’s an increasing number of musical artists you haven’t even heard of.
18. You’ve experienced the dreaded TWO-DAY hangover:
19. You realize your parents were your age (or younger!) when they had you, and you start cutting them some major slack.
…and you view them more and more as friends.
20. Running hurts your knees. The elliptical hurts your knees. Everything hurts.
23. An 11-year-old has to show you how to do something on your smartphone.
24. Weekend nights: Instead of having two drinks at four different bars, you have two drinks at one bar then go home.
26. You get really excited about lame stuff, like low interest rates.
27. You wonder, seriously, how you ever pulled an all-nighter.
28. You’ve uttered the phrase, “I’m too old for music festivals.”
29. You’ve graduated from Ikea to West Elm.
…or you at least WANT to.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›