1. This device:
6. Something that silences other peoples’ conversations in dressing rooms.
8. Bears who ride bumper cars.
9. One of these that can read your card NO MATTER WHICH WAY YOU PUT IT IN.
10. Something that can take back texts during this universal moment of regret.
16. Something to fix THIS.
19. A USB Breathalyzer that will keep you from online shopping while drunk.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›