1. This device:
6. Something that silences other peoples’ conversations in dressing rooms.
8. Bears who ride bumper cars.
9. One of these that can read your card NO MATTER WHICH WAY YOU PUT IT IN.
10. Something that can take back texts during this universal moment of regret.
16. Something to fix THIS.
19. A USB Breathalyzer that will keep you from online shopping while drunk.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›