1. Calvin Coolidge liked to have his head rubbed with petroleum jelly while eating his breakfast in bed.
3. Some historians claim Harry Truman was inducted into the KKK, even though he was “never active.”
4. Jimmy Carter is the first known president to go on record as seeing a UFO.
5. Lyndon B. Johnson called his penis “Jumbo” (allegedly for good reason), and would whip it out at random times. During a Cabinet meeting, when asked why the U.S. went into Vietnam, Johnson reportedly whipped it out and bellowed, “This is why!”
6. Most historians believe James Buchanan was gay.
Buchanan, a bachelor, was rumored to have a very close relationship with William Rufus King, a senator from Alabama.
7. George H. W. Bush vomited on Japanese Prime Minister Kiichi Miyazawa at a banquet in 1992.
8. Grover Cleveland date-raped a woman and got her pregnant.
Cleveland reportedly sexually assaulted Maria Halpin, who later discovered she was pregnant. Cleveland then had her child put in an orphanage and forced her to be treated at a mental asylum.
10. Franklin Roosevelt’s mom clothed him in dresses until he was five.
That’s a portrait of FDR at age 2. He was once also spotted wearing a skirt and a hat trimmed with a marabou feather and having shoulder-length hair.