1. Calvin Coolidge liked to have his head rubbed with petroleum jelly while eating his breakfast in bed.
4. Jimmy Carter is the first known president to go on record as seeing a UFO.
12. Warren G. Harding was obsessed with poker and once bet an entire set of priceless White House China and lost it.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.