1. This boy helping his pet chick smell a flower.
2. This crib FULL of squishy baby pandas.
5. This dog who’s totally stoked for the princess tea party.
8. This floppy bunny who loves her cozy bed.
9. This baby red panda being scooped up by his mom.
10. These fuzzy puppies who are almost too fuzzy to fuzz.
11. These guys who are best friends, just like you and your BFF.
12. This lion cub meeting his father for the first time.
13. This beluga in Japan who’s doing a very fine job of beluga-ing.
14. This formerly abandoned rescue dog named Shelby being transported to his new family in Alaska, a nine-day journey from Oklahoma.
16. This dog who was rescued from Hurricane Sandy.
17. This piglet using a bunny as a pillow and hanging with some cute goats.
19. This photo of Mitik, an orphaned baby walrus, who was rescued and given a warm safe home in Coney Island.
20. These baby elephant friends going for a fun stroll together.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›