2. This crib FULL of squishy baby pandas.
CHINA DAILY / Reuters
9. This baby red panda being scooped up by his mom.
David Evans/Solent News / Rex / Rex USA
10. These fuzzy puppies who are almost too fuzzy to fuzz.
11. These guys who are best friends, just like you and your BFF.
12. This lion cub meeting his father for the first time.
13. This beluga in Japan who’s doing a very fine job of beluga-ing.
KAZUHIRO NOGI/AFP / Getty Images
14. This formerly abandoned rescue dog named Shelby being transported to his new family in Alaska, a nine-day journey from Oklahoma.
David Binz / Via dailynightly.nbcnews.com
16. This dog who was rescued from Hurricane Sandy.
17. This piglet using a bunny as a pillow and hanging with some cute goats.
19. This photo of Mitik, an orphaned baby walrus, who was rescued and given a warm safe home in Coney Island.
Marc Lester/Anchorage Daily News / MCT via Getty Images
In The News Today
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›