2. This crib FULL of squishy baby pandas.
CHINA DAILY / Reuters
9. This baby red panda being scooped up by his mom.
David Evans/Solent News / Rex / Rex USA
10. These fuzzy puppies who are almost too fuzzy to fuzz.
11. These guys who are best friends, just like you and your BFF.
12. This lion cub meeting his father for the first time.
13. This beluga in Japan who’s doing a very fine job of beluga-ing.
KAZUHIRO NOGI/AFP / Getty Images
14. This formerly abandoned rescue dog named Shelby being transported to his new family in Alaska, a nine-day journey from Oklahoma.
David Binz / Via dailynightly.nbcnews.com
16. This dog who was rescued from Hurricane Sandy.
17. This piglet using a bunny as a pillow and hanging with some cute goats.
19. This photo of Mitik, an orphaned baby walrus, who was rescued and given a warm safe home in Coney Island.
Marc Lester/Anchorage Daily News / MCT via Getty Images
Here Are The Top Stories
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."