2. People who get in the left lane and then just chill out.
4. People who stop at the top of the subway stairs to check their phones.
6. People who stand in front of the elevator doors and refuse to budge.
10. People who move at a snail’s pace because they’re staring at their phones.
11. People who slowly drag huge luggage behind them on crowded streets.
12. Drivers who get in the center turn lane and drive, like, half a mile.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›