4. People who stop at the top of the subway stairs to check their phones.
6. People who stand in front of the elevator doors and refuse to budge.
10. People who move at a snail’s pace because they’re staring at their phones.
11. People who slowly drag huge luggage behind them on crowded streets.
12. Drivers who get in the center turn lane and drive, like, half a mile.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›