4. People who stop at the top of the subway stairs to check their phones.
6. People who stand in front of the elevator doors and refuse to budge.
10. People who move at a snail’s pace because they’re staring at their phones.
11. People who slowly drag huge luggage behind them on crowded streets.
12. Drivers who get in the center turn lane and drive, like, half a mile.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›