4. People who stop at the top of the subway stairs to check their phones.
6. People who stand in front of the elevator doors and refuse to budge.
10. People who move at a snail’s pace because they’re staring at their phones.
11. People who slowly drag huge luggage behind them on crowded streets.
12. Drivers who get in the center turn lane and drive, like, half a mile.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›