4. People who stop at the top of the subway stairs to check their phones.
6. People who stand in front of the elevator doors and refuse to budge.
10. People who move at a snail’s pace because they’re staring at their phones.
11. People who slowly drag huge luggage behind them on crowded streets.
12. Drivers who get in the center turn lane and drive, like, half a mile.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.