1. Having to go around the room and say a fun fact about yourself. (And the moments spent waiting for your turn.)
2. Someone tells you something that you already know because you Facebook stalked them, and you have to pretend it’s the first you’ve heard of it.
4. AND people you know saw you go into the stall and will know it’s you.
5. Saying “hi” to someone as they pass but it comes out a whisper and they don’t hear you.
6. When you’re the last person to get passed the sign-up sheet in class and you have no idea what to do with it after you sign it.
7. Starting to say something in a conversation and then getting interrupted — twice.
8. Going to a party by yourself and having to hover near some other people talking and then conversation-bomb them because you have no one to talk to.
9. Being seated at the quiet end of the table at a dinner party and struggling to think of questions to ask the two people next to you, while the loud end looks like they’re having A BALL.
10. When someone in real life brings up a tweet or status update you made.
11. Having to read a lease or contract in front of someone who’s waiting for you to sign it.
12. Having to stand just outside a circle of your friends talking because there’s no room in the circle.
In The News Today
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›