1. The wait for Downton Abbey to return has been a long and miserable one.
2. But the wait is finally over and you cannot contain your excitement!
3. You have tried so hard to not see any UK spoilers but sometimes the temptation is too great.
4. Some people do not understand your excitement *cough* obsession *cough*
They obviously have never seen an episode.
5. But who cares! You get to reconnect with all of your favorite characters!
8. You will never see this beautiful on screen chemistry again.
10. But look on the bright side, Branson now has his beautiful daughter Sybil.
11. And let’s not forget about little George, the new heir to Downton Abbey.
So, does anyone else have a suspicion that Prince William and Kate Middleton are Downton fans?
12. So as we move on, who know’s maybe a new love interest could be in Lady Mary’s future.
13. Calm down! We all know that no one will be as good as Matthew.
14. You finally get to see Anna and Bates together at last!
for now at least.
17. And as always you are simply excited to return to a place you have grown to love!
18. So kick back, relax, grab a cup of tea or wine (or both) and prepare for what is sure to be an amazing season!
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?