1. Buy a ridiculous amount of plastic baggies and organizers.
Suddenly going to the Container Store becomes much more interesting.
4. Drool over Geek Chic furniture.
They have a drawer for EVERYTHING…
5. Shun games like Life and Monopoly.
Those games ruin friendships.
6. Believing that your dice are cursed.
(Also known as: Alea Maledictus. Roleplayers are also known to suffer from this belief.)
7. Develop muscles from hefting your games over to your friend’s house.
Who needs kettle bells when you have a backpack stuffed with a days worth of board games in it?
8. Live in fear of the cat running across your game.
You are one turn away from winning. You have carefully crafted your army and spread your pieces across the entire board. That is when you see the ears beginning to poke up over the edge of the table. Panic chills your heart…
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- In 2011, the death of Mark Duggan - an unarmed black man - at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.