1. So you’ve always wanted to be a princess…
2. These ladies probably had a lot to do with it.
3. But being a princess really isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
6. ALL THE TIME.
7. Which is way harder than it sounds.
9. 2. A princess must be polite.
11. No matter what they have coming to them.
12. 3. Princesses are under constant scrutiny.
15. Which, at first, seems like it would just get kind of annoying.
18. …can really start to get to you.
19. 4. A Princess has to look perfect at all times.
20. And if you don’t already fit the princess mold…
24. 5. Princesses basically get auctioned off to the highest bidder.
25. Which means feeling like this your entire life.
(Except…you kind of are, Jas.)
27. Because when your dad’s entire kingdom depends on getting you hitched…
29. Actually sounds more like this…
31. 6. And honestly, the chances are astronomically high that you won’t actually ever ever be a princess.
33. Which means you’re basically just setting yourself up for failure.
34. Now, I know that was a lot to take in.
36. There are SOOOOOOO many other things you can be, that are WAY better than being a princess.
42. So chin up!
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›