1. So you’ve always wanted to be a princess…
2. These ladies probably had a lot to do with it.
3. But being a princess really isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
9. 2. A princess must be polite.
11. No matter what they have coming to them.
12. 3. Princesses are under constant scrutiny.
15. Which, at first, seems like it would just get kind of annoying.
19. 4. A Princess has to look perfect at all times.
20. And if you don’t already fit the princess mold…
24. 5. Princesses basically get auctioned off to the highest bidder.
25. Which means feeling like this your entire life.
(Except…you kind of are, Jas.)
27. Because when your dad’s entire kingdom depends on getting you hitched…
31. 6. And honestly, the chances are astronomically high that you won’t actually ever ever be a princess.
33. Which means you’re basically just setting yourself up for failure.
tumblr.com / Via http://michelle-aki-ruka
36. There are SOOOOOOO many other things you can be, that are WAY better than being a princess.
In The News Today
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›