Recorded aboard the ISS, here’s a little mood music for you as you read this post.
1. He was the first Canadian to walk in space
4. Because he tweets with Captain Kirk
(and he’s clearly a total Trekkie)
5. And he teaches us how to make music with gas masks
(skip ahead to 1:20 for a little impromptu singing)
6. He eats nachos in space
NACHOS IN SPACE, PEOPLE!
7. He uses a Suck-Cut to keep his locks in check.
9. And he’s just as mystified by zero gravity as we are
“Yes - because it makes me smile every time to see it move like magic on my wrist” - Chris Hadfield
10. Because when he shaves in space, he’s especially careful not to touch that glorious mustache
11. He surprised his crew with an Easter Egg hunt, y’all!
13. And he makes juggling look super easy
14. And even though the Force is strong with this one…
“There is no try - only do. May the 4th be with you.” - Commander Chris Hadfield