1. Jesus walks!
But actually: Before you cue the Kanye, wait a little. This could just be a perfectly timed photo, right?
2. But really, why walk when you can bike?
But actually: Whoever took this photo has the timing of a god.
3. So, this is the stretch tool, right?
But actually: Although it looks more like what would happen were a coyote to have chicken legs, the Maned Wolf is naturally so well endowed.
4. Challenge gravity, you say?
But actually: This is just a street performance by German sorcerer Johan Lorbeer. He manages to stay elevated through the use of a hidden harness and a fake arm.
5. This is why you don’t build railways out of Silly Putty…
But actually: The aftermath of railway tracks after an earthquake in Canterbury, New Zealand.
6. When did they invent androids?
But actually: This is Valeria Lukyanova, the Human Barbie. She has undergone major reconstructive surgery to achieve this look.
7. “Did we take a wrong turn?”
But actually: A plane taxis across the Autobahn at Liepzig Airport.
8. A man contemplates his life as his boat sinks.
But actually: The boat is designed to float that way. The man is attempting to do a stunt of walking along the keel while keeping his balance.
9. The mountain was angry that day.
But actually: It just happened to spew lava in the shape of a skull. Spooky!
10. When you see it…
But actually: This photo really puts life in perspective.
11. Europe is a trippy, terrifying place.
But actually: At least the tarps used to cover buildings while being renovated were designed by someone on LSD.
12. Bullshit! Trees don’t bend like that!
But actually: Well, at least in this one forest in Poland, they do.
13. The end is nigh, Cthulhu awakens.
But actually: This is just a combination of the perfect tide, clear water, and giant plumes of seaweed.
14. Who would spend all that money to CGI pizza in space?
But actually: The better question is who would actually send pizza into space. Anamanaguchi, that’s who!
15. Aww, that’s cute! Dressing a kitty up for Halloween…
But actually: This is actually Venus, a rare cat that has dual coloring. She even has her own Facebook page.
16. Watch out! The sky is falling!
But actually: At least, a giant sculpture by New Zealand artist Neil Dawson is…
17. Who ever would have thought a black hole would form in the suburbs?
But actually: No black hole, just an impressive demonstration of construction art on a house that is soon to be torn down.
18. Minecraft is real! But only in the oceans…
But actually: This is just a cross sea: an area where waves from two different directions meet.
19. The headless horseman is one thing, but the headless gymnast?!
But actually: No magic, just amazing flexibility and a well-framed shot.
20. You better hope he’s not still hungry after!
But actually: This is just a clever billboard demonstrating how wild marketing is in Indonesia.
21. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it two people falling through the air?
But actually: Nope! It’s Salar de Uyuni, the world’s largest salt flatland, in Bolivia. Every year it becomes covered in a small amount of water, turning it into the world’s largest mirror.
22. Floating colors? No Photoshop? Bullshit!
But actually: This is just a series of amazing optical illusions done by Swiss artist Felice Varini as installation pieces.