1. You once asked for a Pepsi on campus, and were promptly told to leave/transfer.
2. You’re from one of four counties (Nassau, Bergen, Montgomery or Palm Beach).
3. And were shocked/excited whenever you met someone who was ACTUALLY from Georgia.
4. You were taught by Jimmy Carter, the Dalai Lama and Salman Rushdie, and never missed a chance to remind your friends from home.
5. You loved “Wonderful Wednesdays.”
…though you didn’t really know why they were happening.
9. Probably because Emory was not your first choice.
Georgetown, Tufts, Cornell…you didn’t want to attend ANY of them.
10. And you had to constantly correct people who thought you attended Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
12. Still, you had a rivalry with Washington University in St. Louis
15. And definitely took advantage of the “History” option.
16. You attended a Ridgewood block party.
…and lost track of your friends immediately.
17. And went to Maggie’s on the reg.
….but you don’t remember it ever looking this clean or empty. Though you do remember those girls, or people who looked exactly like them, which was everyone…
18. You thought about going to The Velvet Room (because Jermaine Dupri told you to), but went to a wine bar instead.
22. But still used them to get to the airport to go home for the holidays.
23. You “lived” in Atlanta, but you didn’t really “live” in Atlanta.
28. You had a radio show on WMRE, and nobody listened.
….except your hall mates, who called in to make fun of you.