1. It’s much, much cheaper than a car, so the price is right.
5. But really, you should buy one so you can re-create this scene.
6. Or have your passenger perform gymnastics while you drive.
7. You’re light and nimble, so you can weave through traffic like a geek chic Dale Earnhardt.
8. And if traffic is too bad, the sidewalk is always an option.
12. Also, driving at 40mph is a great way to dry off after a swim. Look, Selena and Vanessa know what I’m talking about.
13. You can transport things on it. (Note: This was for my 25th birthday party).
15. And people will think you’re Italian, if that’s something you’re into.
18. You even get to wave to other scooter drivers on the road because you’re part of a team.
19. You can name it “Scooter” Libby and get a lot of laughs IF (and only if) you live in Washington, D.C.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›