7. You’re light and nimble, so you can weave through traffic like a geek chic Dale Earnhardt.
8. And if traffic is too bad, the sidewalk is always an option.
12. Also, driving at 40mph is a great way to dry off after a swim. Look, Selena and Vanessa know what I’m talking about.
13. You can transport things on it. (Note: This was for my 25th birthday party).
15. And people will think you’re Italian, if that’s something you’re into.
18. You even get to wave to other scooter drivers on the road because you’re part of a team.
19. You can name it “Scooter” Libby and get a lot of laughs IF (and only if) you live in Washington, D.C.
In The News Today
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›