1. It’s much, much cheaper than a car, so the price is right.
5. But really, you should buy one so you can re-create this scene.
6. Or have your passenger perform gymnastics while you drive.
7. You’re light and nimble, so you can weave through traffic like a geek chic Dale Earnhardt.
8. And if traffic is too bad, the sidewalk is always an option.
12. Also, driving at 40mph is a great way to dry off after a swim. Look, Selena and Vanessa know what I’m talking about.
13. You can transport things on it. (Note: This was for my 25th birthday party).
15. And people will think you’re Italian, if that’s something you’re into.
18. You even get to wave to other scooter drivers on the road because you’re part of a team.
19. You can name it “Scooter” Libby and get a lot of laughs IF (and only if) you live in Washington, D.C.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›