7. You’re light and nimble, so you can weave through traffic like a geek chic Dale Earnhardt.
8. And if traffic is too bad, the sidewalk is always an option.
12. Also, driving at 40mph is a great way to dry off after a swim. Look, Selena and Vanessa know what I’m talking about.
13. You can transport things on it. (Note: This was for my 25th birthday party).
15. And people will think you’re Italian, if that’s something you’re into.
18. You even get to wave to other scooter drivers on the road because you’re part of a team.
19. You can name it “Scooter” Libby and get a lot of laughs IF (and only if) you live in Washington, D.C.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?