7. You’re light and nimble, so you can weave through traffic like a geek chic Dale Earnhardt.
8. And if traffic is too bad, the sidewalk is always an option.
12. Also, driving at 40mph is a great way to dry off after a swim. Look, Selena and Vanessa know what I’m talking about.
13. You can transport things on it. (Note: This was for my 25th birthday party).
15. And people will think you’re Italian, if that’s something you’re into.
18. You even get to wave to other scooter drivers on the road because you’re part of a team.
19. You can name it “Scooter” Libby and get a lot of laughs IF (and only if) you live in Washington, D.C.
In The News Today
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›