Australian women’s magazine Cleo has been known for its naked centrefolds, amongst other things, since the 1970s. Here are some of the very best. With best meaning, well, you’ll see…
4. Hey girl, I’ll blow your horn.
The Daly-Wilson Big Band, 1974.
6. Hey girl, I’m definitely not thinking about wood right now.
8. Hey girl, don’t leave me this way.
12. Hey girl, I can be your first mate.
15. Hey girl, let’s nap.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.