2. It wasn’t long before people noticed something missing from it…
3. Namely anyone who isn’t male.
8. Or white.
16. Triple M appear to have since deleted the image from Twitter, but it remains on their Facebook, where it is also drawing criticism.
17. People are pointing out that at least one woman does actually work at Triple M, but she’s missing from the photo.
18. That woman is Rosie, who according to Triple M’s website is “running the show” while “the boys are on break”.
19. It’s not clear why she isn’t included in a photo that celebrates the success of the show she works on.
20. This isn’t the first time an Australian broadcast team has been criticised for its lack of diversity.
21. For now, at least you can rely on social media to bring it.
BuzzFeed has reached out to Triple M for comment.