1. There was happiness.
20. Exasperation at opponents of marriage equality.
21. Shock that it’s taken this long to come this far.
23. And a strong dose of hate for our conservative Prime Minister.
Jenna Guillaume is a senior editor for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney.
In The News Today
- A Lake County police officer was shot and killed by three men during a routine traffic stop in Fox Lake, Illinois. ›
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›