2. And when they get home, it’s clear they felt the same way.
3. You have no reservations when it comes to changing in front of each other.
4. Your texts are 30% “when will you be home?” and 70% pet names.
5. You have dates where you stay in and watch movies and play board games with other couples*.
6. You spend just as much time in their bed as in your own.
7. You would rather stay home and drink and snack together than go out.
8. But when you ultimately decide to go out, you always arrive as a package deal…
10. You can take over any dance floor with the sweet moves you’ve been practicing in your living room.
12. You have a pet together, or have strongly considered getting one.
15. And always know exactly what to order for the other when you order in.
16. You bicker like an old couple about household duties, because you were totally the last one to take out the trash.
18. You take turns taking the blame for being late to things.
19. You always ask their opinion on clothes, even when you know it probably gets on their nerves.
20. You go to nice dinners with each other’s parents when they’re in town.
21. You always make sure you’re home in time to watch your shows together.
22. And you feel guilty if you watch an episode without them…
25. You don’t know where your stuff ends and their stuff begins.
(And like it that way.)
26. And you hate the thought that someday one of you might move in with a “real” significant other.
Staff writer + illustrator at BuzzFeed
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".