10. I like to wear cut off, sleeveless shirts that show off my tattoos and bulging biceps.
9. I don’t like to shave. What’s the point? It takes a really long time and it’s not like anybody is going to be feeling me up any time soon.
7. I once kissed a girl. But I swear, it didn’t mean anything.
6. When I’m out with my girlfriends, I never talk to guys. It’s not that I’m not interested, I just have no game. I also have social anxiety.
4. One time, I brought my best friend as my date to my cousin’s wedding. My whole family was like…
3. I never talk about boys in front of my mom. What’s the point? She’s only going to make me feel even worse about myself than I already do.
2. I’m 31 and I’m not married. No, there is nothing wrong with me. At least… I don’t think.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›