1. The Water Jet Pack - $10,000
Leonardo DiCaprio has been seen using one. Hopefully it was a more successful water-related venture than Titanic…
5. The Hidden Patio Pool- $65,000
When your backyard just isn’t big enough for a full-time pool.
8. Gold Toilet Paper- $1.3 million
Apparently inspired by solid gold toilets in Dubai, this toilet paper roll comes with a free bottle of champagne. Though if you’re spending $1.3 mill on toilet paper, I don’t think you’d be too worried about the cost of your champagne.
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.