1. You basically have the sleeping patterns of a vampire.
2. And when you finally lay down you can never get comfortable.
3. In college any class before 11am was just way too early.
4. And you definitely envy people who can fall asleep anywhere.
8. And you hate it when your days start to blur together.
9. While most people are getting up for the day you’ve barely gotten any sleep.
10. But the rest of the world runs on regular time so you have to as well.
12. You’ve tripped out hardcore when the sleep meds don’t knock you out.
14. …yet to a certain extent you kind of pride yourself on requiring very little sleep.
15. When you attempt a daytime nap you either can’t fall asleep or end up crashing out for 4 hours.
16. If you do get any sleep it involves a lot of tossing and turning.
17. You’ve come to rely on places open 24 hours for eating and shopping.
18. You can stay up all night partying or loafing around, but you somehow are sleepy when you have to study or work late.
19. You are all too familiar with terrible infomercials.
It’s 4:17 am, and you’re watching your third Sham Wow infomercial in a row.