1. You’ve always been extremely nervous around the opposite sex.
2. And have no clue about how to appear seductive.
3. You completely miss the mark when it comes to flirting.
4. You’re thrown off when someone is obviously asking you out.
5. You debate in your head on whether to give a stranger your number.
6. If you do give out your number, you immediately deactivate all your social media profiles so that the person you’re interested in can’t cyber stalk you.
7. Because let’s face it — you get a little ahead of yourself at times.
8. You fear accidentally scheduling a date around your birthday or a holiday.
9. You get super nervous about all the possible scenarios before the scheduled rendezvous.
11. Because you know that your idea of a love life may be a little different than everyone else’s.
12. You also can’t help it that when you try to be sexy you actually achieve the opposite.
14. Once you’re on the date it’s difficult for you to make small talk.
15. You’re terrified you might potentially offend them with an opinion or rant.
“I can’t stand vegans! Oh, you’ve been a vegan for 10 years?”