1. You’ve always been extremely nervous around the opposite sex.
2. And have no clue about how to appear seductive.
3. You completely miss the mark when it comes to flirting.
4. You’re thrown off when someone is obviously asking you out.
5. You debate in your head on whether to give a stranger your number.
6. If you do give out your number, you immediately deactivate all your social media profiles so that the person you’re interested in can’t cyber stalk you.
7. Because let’s face it — you get a little ahead of yourself at times.
8. You fear accidentally scheduling a date around your birthday or a holiday.
9. You get super nervous about all the possible scenarios before the scheduled rendezvous.
11. Because you know that your idea of a love life may be a little different than everyone else’s.
12. You also can’t help it that when you try to be sexy you actually achieve the opposite.
14. Once you’re on the date it’s difficult for you to make small talk.
15. You’re terrified you might potentially offend them with an opinion or rant.
“I can’t stand vegans! Oh, you’ve been a vegan for 10 years?”
16. You pray that while out you won’t have to show off your less than stellar dance moves.
17. You’re paranoid that you’ll reveal that you know a little too much about your date.
19. When the date’s over deciding on how to say goodbye is a struggle for you.
23. Then again you might not know how to respond if they decide to go in for the kill.
24. If something does happen you never how to act the morning after you hook up.
25. You are mortified at the thought or meeting their friends or family down the line.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.