1. An equation literally makes the left side of your brain collapse.
2. If a test was too easy, you must haved failed.
4. This seems right to you.
5. This acronym perfectly describes your life.
6. The mere thought of a test sends you into a panic.
7. You can’t recognize Roman numerals when the Super Bowl rolls around.
And wonder why do they even use them anyway?
8. You don’t know what to think when you actually get a problem right.
9. This is the only thing you know how to do on a graphing calculator.
11. You envy your friends who are math wizards.
12. It was so much easier to you when it was just numbers.
13. You walked away from exams secure in the knowledge that you’d get a horrible grade.
14. Before doing your taxes you seriously consider the grades you used to get in math.
Better hire a professional.
16. You chose a major based on the number of math classes you wouldn’t have to take.
Theater it is.
17. You probably even chose a career that doesn’t involve much math at all.
18. Word problems confuse you.
When have you ever see one of those in real life?
20. When something is “30%” off you have to rack your brain to figure out the actual cost.
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the state on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›